Thursday, September 12, 2013

When people say things like this

"Don't stop [working out] until you're proud"

HAHAHahahahAHahAHa you have just given me a reason NOT to work out because you can bet your sorry ass that I am hella proud of this body I have already so thx I will stop and maybe read a book b/c too much working out is ugh.

This goes right along with that stupid thing about anorexia that's mean to glorify it- the poster that says things like "do you want hipbones or pizza? candy or a collarbone?" and i was like "i wasn't aware that eating certain foods could cause my bones to disappear like last time i checked they're there but you can't see them because they're UNDErneATH MY sKIN WHeRE thEY ShouLD BE wTf" with all the mixed up capitals and lowercase. People don't need to see my hipbones protruding through my skin to know that they're there.

I just... I love my self the way I am and i do it aggressively. i am arrogant about how great i think i look, and i think i look fantastic and on some level, i mean it. i mean obviously i'm not the kind of person to parade around saying "look at me and how gorgeous i am", but inside my head that is how i think.

and you want to know a thing? today i walked around in a skirt with my unshaven legs clearly visible and NOBODY FUCKING NOTICED OR CARED so haha mom, you were totes wrong b/c you have some seriously fucked up notions of how people should look. if guys are allowed to look like hairy apes with hair literally everywhere, then why can't i? we're all just people, people. shave if you want. don't shave. i don't really care as long as you try your best and try to be a decent person both to yourself and others. that's really all that matters.

also I had philosophy class and it was confusing and as usual every answer someone volunteered was not what the prof wanted. it just makes me want to scream WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US but i don't think he'd appreciate that. also he seems a little nervous so it might freak him out.
also how do i essay in 500 words? i can't properly express thoughts on anything in 500 words! ugh!

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies