Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Then there's those days that just don't end

My shift key is broken on the left side, which of course is the side I normally use. Forgive me any errors, I have to get used to using the other shift key now. Ugh. As if this day wasn't long enough.

I am done going to campus just to study- unless I am already on campus and have something else to do on campus in two hours or less, I AM GOING TO STAY AT HOME. I have already walked to campus and back twice today and I am thoroughly exhausted and the last thing I want to do is go to English for THREE FUCKING HOURS WHY THE HELL DID I TAKE A NIGHT CLASS.

I don't even have labs until next Thursday... I just wanted to go to the libary to study because it's so much easier to study there. So I got there about 8:30 and studied until 10:30 (I actually did get a lot of stuff done though so it was sort of worth it) and then there was supposed to be this skating drop-in at 11, so I headed over to the rink. As it turns out, it was a "stick and skate" thing where people can practice shooting and whatnot, but they let me skate anyways. Besides the supervisors, I was the only one there, and for a whole hour I just forgot about everything, all my stress and exhaustion, and I just skated. My skates desperately need sharpening, which of course is another trip to somewhere not within walking distance that I need to make, but they still work just fine. Dad said today that we could just get them sharpened when I came home, which sounds like a better idea to me.

Ugh, I have to have a shower now so I can eat and then make my way over to campus YET AGAIN after having accomplished NOTHING that I needed to, like chem readings or more of that goddamned math assignment that is absolutely nothing like what we've been doing in class.

This is way too exhausting. It's just like IB. IB Tuesdays, that's what we'll call them. The longest fucking day of the week. I mean I have an 8 AM lab on Thursday, too, but then I just have philosophy and I'm DONE.

yer pal,
swegan :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies