Wednesday, September 11, 2013

but then this happened

(http://web.archive.org/web/20130904113944/http://givenbreath.com/2013/09/03/fyi-if-youre-a-teenage-girl/)

That's right ladies and gentleman- because a girl can't be someone of character and dignity if she wants to post "sexy selfies", and in order to be around the men of this family who are eerily close (seriously, my parents and I are close and yet they still don't look over my social media sites with me- they actually, y'know, trust me to do stuff on the internet by myself), you have to keep your clothes on!

Jesus fucking christ lady get your shit together. The type of clothes a girl is wearing have absolutely no bearing on her level of character or dignity, and if you are teaching your boys the opposite you are doing them- and society as a whole- a humongous disservice. Girls are people worthy of respect and can have character, dignity, and "real beauty", no matter what they wear. Anyone who fails to see this, in my opinion, lives in a sad sexist world where people are not allowed to be themselves, and that just sounds awful.

That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

yer pal,
swegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies