Sunday, October 6, 2013

SO I FORGOT TWO THINGS

YESTERDAY WAS HAURIE'S BIRTHDAY WOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAURIE EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOG!
And and and
TODAY IS ARTIFEX'S BIRTHDAY OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTIFEX!!

I am not always good at remembering birthdays. I apologize for this.

Anyway, last night was interesting. I'm pretty sure I lost my mind and I'm not sure yet if I've found it again. I asked my roommate who was going out, and she listed off a bunch of people, none of whom was orchid, and then I looked out my window later as I was trying to close it and I saw that his light was still on. So my inference was that he didn't go out, which is extremely fucking suspicious because I said I wasn't gonna go out. Although I'm thinking maybe he just left his light on because I thought I heard him and my roommate come up here late last night and then leave again or something, I'm not sure, I just know I heard a boy's voice. Roommate's still asleep so I'll ask her about her night later.

Ugh, I have to do math today. Ugh. UGH. NO. But I'll do it first so I have the most time to work on it. And I"m definitely going down to brunch at 11:30 sharp, and you all know why, and it's because I'm slowly going crazy, 1 2 3 4 5 6 switch. I swear to god, last night I was laying in bed trying to sleep and I decided to go over the events of the day and previous night to summarize things and I completely lost my train of thought remembering how orchid kept saying "but you're the birthday girl!" DO YOU SEE HOW HORRIBLE THIS IS I AM FREAKING OUT OVER SOMETHING AS INCONSEQUENTIAL AS A BOY YOU GUYS THIS IS NOT OKAY PLS HELP. I should not be that distracted by the way he says words. That is just nuts. Crazy. INSANE.

See this is my problem: when I like someone, I LIKE someone, and I can't help myself. Hopefully Monday will cause me to see things more clearly.
Although speaking of Monday... give me a sec to grab my horrorscope that Freckles sent me (she gets to read the 17 magazines that are being sent home still while I am not living at home.



HAHAHAHAHA ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL??!?
Although I haven't had any funny FB exchanges so uh... we'll see about that.
And for the record: I don't believe in horrorscopes, but I like the good ones anyway. I like to pretend I believe in them when they're this good.
Monday, October 7th, here I come!

Also right now I am going to watch glee and then do math and then go eat. Also I should probably put on, y'know, clothes that aren't pajamas (I am wearing my hot pink/neon yellow short-shorts. I love these shorts but I have a feeling other people will not appreciate them as much).

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies