Friday, October 18, 2013

Boys pls

I think Grag likes me. Although I'm not sure if that's in the sense of "I actually really like being friends with you and enjoy our conversations because you are a nice person" or in the sense of "omg, but do you like-like them?" and just. Thursday was weird, okay? He sang me some sneaking song from Pirates of Penzance (or maybe he was just singing it, idk) that's written in fortissississimo or something ridiculous like that, and he sang this out loud. On the sidewalk. On a busy street. IN HIS FRICKIN' SWEATPANTS. I dunno about you guys but that takes guts. Even just wearing those sweatpants. Oh my god, seriously dude, buy real pants.

And then today I went into the humanities library to look for some books for my English Library assignment, and when I found two of the four I was looking for I sat down at a study carrel and I looked up at one point and this guy was walking by and saw me looking up and stopped, and blew me a kiss, and when I frowned at him (because I couldn't be like "what the hell man" because it was a silent study floor), he just shrugged like "life is short, idk, I just felt like it" and then walked away. It was very very weird. It was a creepy kiss, too, like one half expected him to waggle his eyebrows and start speaking soft Spanish. I just. Why. Why did that happen. I'm so confused. Vince suggested that he was wheeling me, but honestly this happened in like the space of three seconds and I'm firmly convinced he did it for kicks. Just because he could. Or perhaps he was dared to blow a kiss at someone. EITHER WAY IT WAS WEIRD OKAY.

NO NOW THAT STUPID SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN AND I DON'T KNOW THE WORDS AUGHAUOHSOUTNSODLKTHSOAU. Seriously though that guy is weird. Before the exam he said he had a song stuck in his head and I was like "oh that's too bad" and he was like "yeah and it's a dark and scary song" and I was like "okay" and he was like "about ponies" and I was like "okay I'm telling people you said that." You don't often meet people who listen to dark and scary songs about ponies. He tried to sing that later, too, to which I covered my ears like a five year old and said "NO I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA"

Also Orchid has mysteriously not been present at meals when I have. I've seen him like once since I got back from Thanksgiving. Like he's still way too adorable for his own good but it's like last year: it's really hard to have a crush on someone you never see. I suppose I can still appreciate his good-looking-ness, though. AND HE STILL ONLY SEEMS NICE ENOUGH. Like I know nothing about him. He told me more the night he was tipsy than he has at any other period of time.

AND THEN tonight the space-club-satellite-thing I joined is going to have a general assembly, followed by dinner out at some place and then laser tag. I'm debating not going to dinner because I have a meal already paid for downstairs that I could go eat right now, but... I dunno. Laser tag sounds like fun but everyone will hate me if I just sit around and don't eat while they're eating WHAT DO YOU GUYS HALP. Maybe I'll just eat now- I don't want to have to buy supper, as lame as that sounds... yeah that sounds really lame, wow- and then be like "oops I forgot can I just awkwardly tag along and not eat because I have eaten already I WANT TO PLAY LASER TAG." Although it's going to be hella late by the time we get back from all that... ungh. What to do, what to do.
I think I'll go. If everyone hates me for eating early, then they're lame butts because why pay for more food when I have already paid for this food that I should eat that is healthy etc. Also I'll be way too hungry to wait until 8, when the general assembly is done.

OKAY I NEED TO EAT NOW THOUGH TIME IS RUNNING OUT OOPS

yer pal,
swegan :S

1 comment:

  1. I WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE THIS WITH GRAG ACTUALLY DOES LIKE ME AS IT TURNS OUT BECAUSE HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE SO YEAH THAT'S A THING THAT HAPPENED

    ReplyDelete

comment-type-thingies