Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's been a good day

Like for example I ran into cute-guy-from-the-apartment-below-me when I went to safeway to get my club card today and we walked back to the building together and up the stairs and I may or may not have done that thing where you're behind someone on the stairs and you awkwardly notice their butt because it's like right there and I was like oops shit now this is awkward. But the walk itself was pleasant. Also I am still not sure if he thinks I'm creepy or not.

And on the way home after philosophy (during which I slyly looked over at Open Studies Major Guy's paper to learn his name (we got our papers back, btw. I got 84 so I am very happy) (oh also I got 77 on my chem quiz so yay to that as well)) I walked like an extra block east down this gorgeous tree-lined street covered- and I mean COVERED- in leaves and there was this cat and I stopped to say hi to it and it meowed and rubbed itself against my legs and it was really cute and nice even though I was allergic to it. It is the bane of my existence that cats like me and I am allergic to them.

And I just turned south after that and walked the rest of the way home along these beautiful suburban streets like omg the houses and trees and just IT'S SO PRETTY so I have to do more exploring now. There's lots of suburbia around me but I don't see a lot of it b/c I mostly just walk to school and back and that's it. Campus is pretty, but those little streets are magical.

I also gave myself a lazy afternoon b/c I did hella homework yesterday. I would have gone out and walked but it was getting late by the time I decided I was done with homework for the day. I'm trying to keep up with math and chem b/c those are the hardest subjects... well, and philosophy. Our quiz was really, really easy, so I'm not really taking it as much of an indicator of how I'll do. Although I think I'll pass, so that's good. Also Open Studies Major Guy (he might need a nickname too, I talk to him a lot) (before you start jumping all over this, I don't find him cute, but he's nice to me and funny and I like talking to him) (also I swear to god he has only one outfit in his closet and people like that are always a mystery to me like how do you wash your clothes that often and not have them shrink) walked with me to the edge of campus and I was like "are you heading this way?" pointing the way I was going and he said "well I don't have anything to do... I could follow you home but that would be really creepy" and I was like "yeah" so he just went home. I would have walked around talking to him for a while, but as nice as he seems, I don't know him. I don't exactly think it's a good idea to walk around with some guy I barely know who just seems nice.

And then I ran into cute-guy-from-the-apartment-below-me at dinner also. It has been a day of many sightings of cute-guy-from-the-apartment-below-me.

OHHHH ALSO The girl who sits next to me in bio added me on facebook! FRIEND ACQUIRED HECK YES BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME YAY!

Okay. Nickname assignment time. I have a few people that I keep mentioning that need a nickname.
girl-who-sits-next-to-me-in-bio: Carina
open-studies-major-guy: Grag (do not ask me how I came up with this one but it is brilliant)
guy-from-english: stegosaurus (stego for short)
cute-guy-from-the-apartment-below-me: Orchid

Do not ask how I come up with my nicknames. They are given and they are eternal. They cannot be changed. They are forever. And they are secret. If you figure out how I came up with your nickname, congrats to you. If you ask, you shall receive no answer. Often because I forgot how I assigned them. That is the way of the blog.

yer pal,
swegan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies