Saturday, November 2, 2013

THERE'S A NEW BARBIE MOVIE U GUISE

OMG I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER

As we all know, I am secretly a 6 year old girl inside, and this is why I have a blatant love for Barbie movies. As such, I just spend an hour and a half watching "Barbie and her Sisters in a Pony Tale" AND OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD U GUISE.
Like okay first of all we have Kelly Sheridan voicing Barbie again, which is just the perfectest thing ever. And the animation style is similar to that perfect christmas one, but there's actually PLOT this time and just omg I love this movie. The villain, the plot, the horses, the humour, the snotty boys, it's just so perfect. Seriously. Even the music is perfect. The score at the end went so well.

And to anyone who thinks that my love for Barbie movies is weird, well, if adult men are allowed to like My Little Ponies (andimayormaynotknowsomeonewhoisintothatanditisalittlebitweird), then I am allowed to like Barbie movies. And people are allowed to like Disney movies even when they're adults, and they're allowed to like Disney princess movies, so you know what I'm going to like Barbie movies and dissect them with feminism and MAKE BAD POSTERS WITH SCREENSHOTS



FUCK YES

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies