Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Can I just share some more cute with y'all tho

SO Grag (srsly new nickname HE NEEDS A NEW NICKNAME) does Karate a lot. Annnnnd yesterday he said apparently I have a standing invitation to the dojo (I really hope I'm spelling that right) just... to watch a class, I guess. He said, and I paraphrase: "Everyone's been all 'So, when are you gonna bring her here?' and I was like 'I... can... mention...it!'" DO YOU GUYS REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS
HE TALKS ABOUT ME
TO HIS KARATE FRIENDS
ENOUGH THAT THEY WANT TO MEET ME
OMG THO LIKE HOW ADORBS IS THAT
Also apparently even his sensei (I REALLY hope I'm spelling that right- I'm going off of all those years I spent playing Club Penguin here, you guys) knows, because he said that he would use Grag as target practice for the day (or something) if I showed up. So basically, I'd get to watch him get beat up. I was weirdly excited about that.

I AM JUST SO FLATTERED THAT HE TALKS ABOUT ME TO OTHER PEOPLE LIKE I AM JUST LIKE *skips along through a field of flowers holding a white wicker basket and singing "The Sound of Music"*

I mean obvi he is pretty adorbs in that way already: last Thursday I mentioned that I really like Dean Martin, and what did he say when I sat down by him outside the philosophy room yesterday? "I have Dean Martin songs stuck in my head."
Me: "Really? Why?"
Him: "I looked them up on the weekend."
Me: (inside head) YOU REMEMBERED HOW ARE YOU EVEN THIS ADORABLE THIS IS NOT OKAY AND YOU NEED TO STOP

Oh hey look it's 4:20. Hahahahaha 420.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYWAY I should probably get back to things like writing my novel (as of now I am about 4445 words behind due to two days of not writing. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE 10K BY THE END OF TODAY I ONLY HAVE 5555 *ugly sobbing*

At least Aaron isn't shaping out to be a total butt. That's one of my MCs, btw. Also I have two characters named Anna and I'm not sure exactly how that happened. My other MC is named Emma because I seriously couldn't think of a better name okay whatever.

yer pal,
swegan :)

3 comments:

  1. NO BUT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS HE KEEPS DOING ADORABLE THINGS AND IT IS TOO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF HE IS JUST SO ADORBS AND SO SWEET AND JUST AOEURENTWTEODNSLDNGOAUHTOENONF:SDG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha nevermind he's an asswipe who sent me an email full of nasty shit because apparently I was not helpful enough helping him get over our breakup
      This is painful to read I can't believe I ever felt this way, what the fuck

      Delete
    2. Grag never bought you flowers or took you on a Real Date except for like two times and he didn't wear sweatpants on the first date or allow you to move on when it was done. He corrected you constantly. WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM, HE ACCEPTED IT AND GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND. WHO DOES THAT.

      Delete

comment-type-thingies