Monday, November 4, 2013

What are you talking about I'm doing stuff

NO I DIDN'T JUST EAT A BUNCH OF DILL PICKLE CHIPS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I HAVE PERFECTLY HEALTHY EATING HABITS LIKE VEGETABLES, OR, YOU COULD SAY, VEGEATABLES
I'm sorry.

I also made this GIF because this is basically what I have been watching for the last hour instead of doing my chem problem set:



You're welcome
This show may or may not have made a Star Trek reference at one point. I am not even kidding. It was beautiful.
Ugh, I still have to go back to school for a meeting. UGH. UGH UGH UGH. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE STAYED THERE AND STUDIED INSTEAD OF COMING HOME MAYBE THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE EATEN ALL THOSE CHIPS HAHAHAHAHA OOPS WHATEVER. Can't un-eat them now.

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies