Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I MADE IT FACEBOOK OFFICIAL U GUISE

I am now in a relationship. Also currently waiting for my mother's disapproval. Sigh.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT I got to go to Grag's karate class tonight, and after the first hour when the parents and their small children left because small children have school in the morning, I was invited to try. Apparently I wasn't that bad, which I think stems from all the dance I did as a kid. The setup of the class was very similar.

After the class he noted that when I had attempted to take him down (we had to do that with everyone and there is probably a better name for it but this was my first time going to any sort of karate class at all so deal with it) was pretty much the closest we've ever been physically. Which was actually true. When we finally got off the bus at the university again I had literally been trying to hold his hand all night and so finally I just sort of brought it up in conversation and was super subtle-but-not-subtle about it and he was all "Well, as someone with no relationship experience, I suppose you could just ask... do you want to hold hands?" And I smiled like an idiot and reached down and held his hand and I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LIKE HOLDING HANDS WITH PEOPLE OMFG IT IS THE BEST.

Also at one point on the bus he kind of indirectly described himself as my boyfriend, which I then indirectly validated, so... yeah. I think it's pretty clear that it's a real relationship.

Of course now I'm being all stupid and can't think about anything else and I just feel like a giant idiot from smiling so much. It's kind of sad. I really need to get something done. LIKE MY ENGLISH PAPER, AHHHHH. HALF MY GRADE AND NOT VERY GOOD. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. (according to the peer review my thesis is unclear and not original (too late to change it now though yolo i guess) and my paragraphs aren't very well organized and I'm too wordy and need to be more concise) (which is why I'm glad I have no class tomorrow morning so I can start to make that paper better)

Oh, and the Christmas party is a thing that will be happening and he was saying tonight that he's got a suit for it and like dress shoes and everything and it's like WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS NOW I WILL THINK OF NOTHING ELSE I LIKE SEEING PEOPLE I LIKE DRESSED UP YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS IT IS RIDIC. ALSO MISTLETOE IS A THING THAT HAPPENS AT CHRISTMAS. WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS. *internally panics and is excited at the same time*

Omg though just things are good right now. EXCEPT HAHAH THAT BIO LAB PRESENTATION IS DUE NEXT WEEK OMFG HOW DID THAT HAPPEN AHHHH
No it will be fine our TA is nice and all we have to do is present our data and like analyze it that is not that hard IT WILL BE FINE CALM DOWN.

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies