Friday, December 6, 2013

HNNNNGH

It is really hard to study for chemistry when my mind is very focused on a very different kind of chemistry. Also my mind keeps saying "so what if you could go back to past swegan on the first day of philosophy and make her turn around and look at Grag and be like "hey... hey guess what... YOU'RE GOING TO DATE HIM. And you know what else? YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM. And you know what the best part is? YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IT AND YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GO OVER TO HIS HOUSE THE FIRST DAY AFTER CLASSES END AND CASUALLY JUST HANG OUT AND DO STUFF FOR LIKE 7 HOURS.
I am not kidding, that actually happened, and it was... well... you see, as the amount of stuff we do increases, the less I can reveal to the world. Well I could reveal it, but it's of a highly personal nature and so I'd really rather prefer not to. But I will say that being an adult is great because now there is literally no limit to what I can do. All I have to do is stick to my comfort zone (and his) and we will be fine. *waggles eyebrows* or more than fine, if you know what I mean.

ANYWAY. Finals are coming up and my poor roommate is so stressed out she can't sleep. I feel so bad for her, especially because the program she went into is really hard and she's just having trouble keeping up and keeping her mental state up, I guess. I had no idea that she was actually doing so poorly, and I feel really sorry for her, but I guess we all have to learn to deal with exams in our own time. My time was last year when I had 13 exams over two weeks. I look back on them now and they're not intimidating, but that's because I've already written them. Anyway, I only have four now (well technically 7 but I have already completed my lab exams and English) which is much better than last year, when I had four in ONE DAY. I made it through those, I can make it through this. Plus I have spent the day reviewing two subjects, and I will spend tomorrow reviewing two more (one of which will also be philosophy again because that's my first exam and damn if I'm not still terrified), and then the next day reviewing two more. Also, after the philosophy exam, Grag and I have decided to hang out and do stuff again. Until then, I will spend the weekend studying my ass off and procrastinating like no one has ever procrastinated before.

I already have procrastination planned for tonight. I will work until 9 (or maybe 9:30 b/c of all the procrastination I've been doing) (like yesterday) (yesterday was pure procrastination)

OOPS I LITERALLY JUST PROCRASTINATED FOR AN HOUR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies