Saturday, December 14, 2013

God damn I am a fucking wizard

I have this skirt and I decided to try it on a couple of different ways, and let's just say I can go from "holy shit fucking sexy" to "I am the CEO of the corporation that will run your corporation into the ground" to "isn't this a lovely dinner party" like FUCKING THIS IS WHAT VERSATILITY IS. Now all I need is eyeliner sharp enough to kill a man, and I'm all set. Unfortunately, I haven't attained that level of wizard status yet, but I am capable of curling my hair with a straightening iron and I did that successfully on the first try and I can also make my lips look as red as the blood of the men I could kill if I could use liquid eyeliner successfully.

I've just been living in jeans and hoodies b/c finals and I wanted to put on something that felt more feminine. This has definitely done the trick. I am a fucking goddess right now, you guys. And I will RUN YOUR CORPORATION INTO THE GROUND AND LOOK FUCKING FABULOUS WHILE DOING SO HELL YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.

yer pal,
swegan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies