Monday, December 9, 2013

grgunhunb

IMPROMPTU SLEEPOVERS ARE NOT A GOOD IDEA. TRUST ME ON THIS. DO NOT SLEEP OVER AT PEOPLE'S HOUSES DURING FINALS. JUST DON'T DO IT. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THEM. GO HOME AND SLEEP AND GET YOUR REST SO YOU DON'T END UP RANDOMLY CRYING AT THE TRAIN STATION FOR NO REASON LIKE ME.

I'm not even going to tell you whose house I slept over at, because I'm sure you can all infer from the way my life (and thus my posts) have been going. It seemed like an okay idea at the time, but then neither of us got any sleep (their bed was really small) and in the morning we both admitted we'd had a terrible sleep. Like, really terrible. And then we were waiting for the train (after I convinced them to come with me to the train station) I just started crying, I was so tired and sad. Now I'm home and I'm less sad, still tired, but I'm going to start studying at SOME point, I swear. My philosophy final is tomorrow, as is perogy night (ugh) but Grag and I are going to hang out AFTER our philosophy final and he has decided to eat dinner here to maximize that time. However, he will NOT be sleeping over, because... oh, fuck, you guys, I slept at his house last night. AND THAT'S ALL WE DID, WAS ACTUALLY SLEEP. THE REASON I DID NOT GET SLEEP WAS NOT BECAUSE OF STUFF IT WAS JUST BECAUSE OF DISCOMFORT AND THE FACT THAT THE BED WAS SMALL. So he will not be sleeping over because THAT IS A VERY BAD IDEA. Thankfully, our exam isn't until tomorrow, so I have a great opportunity to get a full night's rest tonight and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow.

It was fun until I decided not to catch the late train and go home (WHY DIDN'T I CATCH THE TRAIN AND GO HOME DAMMIT PAST SWEGAN). He rolled over at 8:30 and was like "You're awake?" and I was like "I've been awake all night" and he was like "Damn, that means you had as bad of a sleep as I did" so yeah we were both pretty sorry about that. I said next time we would have to build a fort so that we'd have more room. Also we should have more pillows. When in doubt, pillows. Pillows. I"M REALLY TIRED OKAY. I WANT TO NAP BUT NO I SHOULD STUDY. At least a little bit. And then I have to move my car tonight and also explain to my roommate why I didn't come home last night (she is currently at the library) (or so I'd assume because she is actually responsible) and also probably I should stop doing things like this because this is the second meal in the last week I've missed and haven't crossed my name off for and I feel kind of bad about that.

Ugh. STUDY, SWEGAN. STUDY OR NAP OR SHOWER OR SOMETHING, JUST ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING OF VALUE. DO IT. NOW. GO.

unghsnonugosnu

yer pal,
swegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies