Monday, December 23, 2013

NEWSFLASH

I AM NOT AN INNOCENT LITTLE LAMB AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP TREATING ME AS SUCH.

It's bad enough that people automatically assume I don't swear and act all startled when I do. Like yes, I am a human being, I am completely normal, I swear sometimes. Big fucking deal, that's it, that's all. The worst was back in high school when people would always be like "OMFG SWEGAN SWORE" like fuck yes I did is your life really that boring that this is big news to you?

I realize people aren't doing this to be mean but it gets really fucking annoying (especially when people are like "you swear a lot on your blog" WOW REALLY I HAD NO IDEA THANKS FOR TELLING ME) (IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A PLACE TO VENT OR ANYTHING) (WHOA IMAGINE THAT). I have to deal with this all the fucking time and I'm sick and tired of it. I am the same age as all of you. I have been alive for the same number of years and had my own share of life experiences. I am not more innocent, and if I am, THERE HAVE GOT TO BE OTHER THINGS ABOUT ME THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT IF WE MUST TALK ABOUT SOME DEFINING TRAIT I HAVE. Like, fuck, seriously? I am not some tiny little baby and I am tired of being treated like one.

This is in part why I think I enjoy my relationship so much, at the moment- because there is quite a bit of physical... intinmacy, I think is the word, going on, and neither of us is making a huge deal out of it. Newsflash: I'm a grown up, I think about sex, I have desire, I swear. Just like everybody else. Now can we all move on with our lives and stop freaking out because I said the word fuck? Like fucking hell, you guys, there are better things to freak out about.

In news that is perhaps less interesting but more worth my time (I feel), I currently have 6 candles in my room because it is actually 13 degrees in here. No, seriously. I grabbed the laser thermometer (WHICH IS THE COOLEST THING EVER) and took the temperature. On my windows, it's 12. I HAVE TO CHANGE IN THIS ROOM. IT IS WAY TOO COLD IN HERE.
Also I just blew them all out with a fan, because that is dramatic and cool and stuff.

yer pal,
swegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment-type-thingies