5 things about swegan:
1) I have an intense fear of automatic toilets because once one flushed on me while i was still sitting down and scared the heck out of me, so now i'm just sort of scared of them.
2) I was a strange child who was very curious about everything, and when i look back now at some of the stories i wrote, they scare me. quite a bit. i was almost deranged, i think.
3) I care immensely about what other people think and i can't seem to get out of that habit no matter how hard I try.
4) I tend to imagine the worst scenario that could possibly happen, like if i fell asleep in the hot tub and someone somehow didn't see me and closed the lid and i drowned. I'm quite pessimistic that way, even though those outcomes seem about as likely to happen as the super optimistic ones.
5) I am very very very scared of using the phone. I just hate getting wrong numbers or calling people to hang out. my mom and sister just say "oh, just call them and see if they want to hang out!" and then when i refuse it becomes that i have to, with my mother making me call people. when i think about it, it doesn't sound so bad, but i get so embarrassed on the phone and so i'm so scared of using it. i don't like phonebooks. i will be happy to correspond by email or text messages or even written letters (which i've never done), but not the phone. don't ask me to call you, because i won't. i'm going to have a hard time getting a job in the future. ick. however, i have no problem answering the phone. that's fine with me. it's just actively calling people that freaks me out.
SO if you read this, i challenge you to post your own blog with five random things about you. because i've always wanted to do that sort of thing and what the heck?
so spacey right now. it's kind of freaking me out, how i don't want to do anything. i should read one of my books for school and practice piano (which, frankly, i am sick of) or even print my novel and begin getting ready the tools to edit it, or maybe pack or something. i just can't bring myself to do any of those things and it's driving me insane.
if this is the allergy medication at work, let's just say i'm not going to be too excited about taking it anymore. though it is proving quite helpful otherwise.